Header Ads

‘NCIS’ Star Pauley Perrette Was Attacked By A ‘Psychotic Homeless Man’ On Thursday Night

Adsense
Pauley Perrette
Getty Image

A tragic and violent incident occurred with NCIS star Pauley Perrette on Thursday night. The actress, best known for her time as Abby Sciuto on the hit CBS show, was attacked outside her Hollywood home by what she described as a “psychotic homeless man.”
In a word document that she tweeted out early Friday morning, she said, “On my street, I was jumped by a VERY psychotic homeless man. I was alone, terrified and trapped. There was an empty garage behind me and I knew if he got me in there, I was dead.”
The homeless man, who identified himself to Perrette as William, proceeded to pin the actress to the ground, and repeatedly punched her in the head and face while telling her he was going to kill her.
“My life changed tonight,” she wrote. “I almost died tonight.”

Powered by Blogger.